Yeti SB-66 XT, Custom
Save 20% = £858.99
Buy On Finance
The Yeti SB66 is a sure fire winner as an all mountain bike, featuring a fully sealed eccentric system, tapered inset head tube and an onslaught of other tech to stay ahead of the game.
Yeti's switch technology is an optimized dual-link design that utilizes an eccentric mechanism which switches direction as the bike moves through its travel. Built into a compact assembly, the eccentric creates a micro-link that continuously repositions the lower pivot of the swing arm, giving you a suspension system with no holds barred.
You can expect pedalling power with maximum efficiency and minimum hassle. The setup of the eccentric link creates an excellent pedalling platform, thanks to the counter-clockwise motion guiding the lower pivot backwards giving you aninitial rearward wheel path. What does this mean? The SB-66 climbs crisply without sacrificing small bump sensitivity.
The flat linear shape of the leverage ratio and Switch Technology gives the suspension a much more responsive feel, especially in the mid-stroke of the travel. This essentially creates a larger "sweet spot" which keeps you higher in the travel, allowing the suspension to react better to bigger hits. There aren't any unexpected spikes or wallows to be found here, so cornering and jumping feels comfortable and consistent.
- 6" (152mm) of travel
- 7.5lbs (3.4kg) frame
- Direct Mount Front Mech
- Switch Technology patent pending suspension system
- Fully sealed eccentric system
- Oversized pivot pins with Enduro Max bearings
- Splined BB shell accepts removable ISCG 05
- Tapered inset Head Tube (44mm/56mm)
- Dropouts 12mm x 142 thru axle or 135mm QR
- Post mount rear brake tab
- Internal cable routing on rear triangle
- Custom chai-slap guards
- Cable stops for height adjustable seatpost
- Chain - Sram SP1050
- Brakes - RX R180 F180
- Grips - Race Face
- Wheels - DT Swiss
|SB-66 XT, Custom Specifications|
|Forks||Fox 32 FLOAT 150 RLC 15MM TAPER|
|Crankset||Shimano XT (24-32-42)|
|Front Mech||Shimano XT Direct Mount|
|Rear Mech||Shimano XT 10 Spd|
|Shifters||Shimano XT 10 Spd|
|Cassette||Shimano 10 Spd|
|Brakes/Levers||Formula RX R180 F180|
|Handlebar||Easton Haven Carbon|
|Saddle||WTB Yeti Branded|
Write Your Own Review
Questions and Answers
There are no entries.
- To buy this product on finance simply add to cart and proceed to checkout (Make sure not to use google checkout)
- On the last page of checkout you can select 'apply for finance' and choose your preferred payment terms
- You will be redirected to Pay4Later, who will give you an instant decision, no paper forms required!
- You can use the calculator on this page to estimate payment terms.
In Stock - Ready for immediate despatch.
Save 20% = £858.99